- Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our website, fill out a form, or subscribe to our newsletter. The information collected may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may visit our website anonymously, and personal identification information will be collected only if voluntarily submitted.
1.2. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website.
- How We Use Collected Information
2.1. We may collect and use users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, requests, or subscriptions. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2.2. We may use non-personal identification information for analytical purposes, to improve our website and services, and for other business purposes.
- How We Protect Your Information
3.1. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
4.1. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
5.1. Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
- Contacting Us